Parr Law Group provides not only estate planning but Estate and Trust administration as well.
Estate planning focuses on the efficient structuring, management and disposition of a person's assets during the individual's lifetime as well as after, while considering the impact of such wealth transfer on future generations. We serve a wide range of clients by creating estate plans tailored to meet each client's objectives. In creating and managing an Estate Plan, we are concerned with the practical ramifications as well as the legality of alternate courses of action. We believe it is essential to successfully implement programs that satisfy the legal requirements of federal and state law while simultaneously achieving the client's individual goals.
Parr Law Group has a full spectrum of trust and estate services, including:
- Basic Estate Planning: Most of our estate planning clients begin protecting their assets with basic estate planning through the use of wills, revocable living trusts and lifetime irrevocable trusts. All too often, clients are hesitant to start the Basic Estate Planning process because they assume it is a complicated and time- consuming task. We focus on keeping the process as simple and understandable as possible.
- Sophisticated Estate Planning: Parr Law Group can assist with tax-advantaged techniques for transferring family wealth to future generations, including grantor retained annuity trusts, dynasty trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, gifts to minors, special planning for generation-skipping transfers, and planning with life insurance.
- Trust and Estate Administration: We handle probate, special needs trusts, spousal transfer proceedings, and joint tenancy and revocable trust terminations after death; advice regarding the ongoing administration of irrevocable trusts; and trust reformation.
- Trust and Estate Controversy and Litigation: Parr Law Group represents beneficiaries and fiduciaries in contested and litigated trust and estate matters.
- Charitable Planning: We can work with you to create lifetime and testamentary strategies can be designed to maximize benefits for both families and charities.
- Business Succession Planning: Parr Law Group counsels small to medium businesses in buy- sell and right-of-first-refusal agreements, qualified pension plans- and corporate and partnership planning, including the use of limited liability companies and family limited partnerships.
- Disability Planning: We can create advance health care directives, as well as guardianships and conservatorships of the estate and special needs trusts.
This is only a brief summary of legal services Parr Law Group has available to meet the estate and trust service needs of our clients. For more information, please contact our office directly at (408) 267-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.