Parr Law Group has expertise in all areas of real estate, whether it involves litigation or transactional aspect of real estate law.
Many of our litigation matters involve traditional "real estate" law disputes, such as cases arising from sale and leasing transactions, financing, and real property development. In other instances, we handle general business and legal disputes for clients involved in real estate, where we bring our specialized knowledge about the practices of the real estate industry. Some of the matters we handle include misrepresentation, fraud, boundary line disputes, quiet title issues, easement disputes, partition actions and contractor disputes. We work closely with our clients to avoid or resolve real estate disputes before they evolve into lawsuits, and to develop creative, non-litigation solutions whenever appropriate. We actively pursue Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as mediation or arbitration, when that strategy best serves our client’s interests. Where litigation is necessary, our track record of successful verdicts on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants is testimony to our skills in achieving our clients’ interests through trial.
Parr Law Group structures real estate transactions such as joint ventures, exchanges, partnership transactions, deferred payment sales, and foreign investor transactions. We provide analysis and planning regarding tax issues arising in connection with all types of corporate, securities, commercial business transactions, financial instruments and business operations.
Parr Law Group represents a broad variety of clients engaged in all facets of real estate development, ownership, financing, acquisition, disposition, investing and leasing. Clients include:
- Real estate brokerage companies
- Real estate brokers
- Mortgage brokers and lenders
- Retail and office tenants
- Management companies
- Architects and building contractors
- Office building developers
- Multifamily developers
- Commercial and residential developers
- Shopping center developers
- Real estate investment trusts
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Commercial leasing
- Retail leasing
- Tax deferred (1031) exchanges
- Loan restructuring and workouts
- Shopping center acquisition, development and leasing
- Office building acquisition and leasing
- Multifamily housing acquisition, development and financing
- Land-use, zoning and condemnation
- Condominium formation and development
- Construction contracts
In each transaction, we focus on servicing our clients’ unique real estate needs - however complex - efficiently and completely. For more information, please contact our office directly at (408) 267-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.